Frequently asked questions
- When can I start my stay, and by what time must I leave my room upon departure, i.e., when is check in and check out?
You can check in for your stay at any time after 2 pm. You must check out of your room by 10 am.
- If I have someone visit me, is it possible to ensure accommodation for them in any of your spa hotels?
Yes, of course, this is possible. All the hotels offer not only traditional spa stays, but also hotel accommodation, short-term stays, or specially discounted stay events. You can find out more in the information sections of each type of stay.
- Is there luggage storage in the event that we shall be departing from Františkovy Lázně later in the day?
Yes, we will gladly store your luggage at the reception desk in the hotel where you are accommodated.
- Is there parking available if I arrive in my own vehicle?
We will gladly book guarded parking for you at the reception desk of the spa hotel you are accommodated in. Some of the spa hotels have parking spots directly in front of the hotel (the Spa Resort PAWLIK - AQUAFORUM, the hotels Belvedere, Dr Adler, Metropol, and Luisa).
The price for parking per car and day is CZK 250 for 1-6 nights, CZK 190 for 7-13 nights and CZK 160 for 14 and more nights. Discounts: VIP Club Františkovy Lázně - Premium - 50% of the basic price depending on the length of stay, VIP Gold Františkovy Lázně - free parking.
We recommend you to book your parking space when booking your stay.
- Which hotels offer procedures “all under one roof”?
Complete balneological facilities that offer all procedures are located in the spa hotels of Metropol, Belvedere, and Dr Adler. Part of the Spa Resort PAWLIK - AQUAFORUM is a modern spa clinic that offers a wide range of procedures including new modern machines. The Spa Resort PAWLIK - AQUAFORUM is also connected by an underground corridor to the Imperial Spa, which has balneological facilities with peat packs and especially with peat baths.
- If my stay only comes with half board, is it possible to additionally purchase full board?
Yes, of course, you can purchase lunch in all our hotels. Additional charges for board vary according to the hotel. You can find the current overview of additional charges for half board and full board in the Negotiated Price List.
- Can I order shuttle service from the train station or bus station to the spa hotel?
Yes, you can take a taxi from the train station. The bus stop is located directly in the centre of town, near to all hotels.
- How can I pay for my stay and services? Is it possible to pay by card?
Yes, this is possible. At reception, you can pay in cash and by credit card, or you can pay for the stay in advance by bank transfer. We accept VISA, EuroCard/MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club.
- Do you offer laundry service for clothing?
Yes, every hotel will ensure laundry service for a fee. You can learn the amount of the fee at the reception desk of the hotel you are accommodated in.
In the Spa Resort PAWLIK-AQUAFORUM and in the hotels of Belvedere and Dr Adler, you will also find “ironing corners”, where you can iron your clothing or face masks.
- I would like to spend my leisure time in the spa doing sports. Is it possible to rent a bicycle?
Guests of the Spa Resort PAWLIK-AQUAFORUM have a so-called Bike station at their disposal - a bicycle rental (mountain bikes, city bikes, children’s bicycles, and electric bicycles). Guests of other hotels can turn to the Municipal Information Centre. If you should bring your own bicycle, it is possible to store it in the hotel.
Furthermore, sports buffs can take advantage of the Aquaforum - the largest and the most beautiful water park of the Czech spa resorts, which has both indoor and outdoor pools.
The pleasant settings of the parks invite you to take walks, and you can rent Nordic Walking poles at the reception desks of spa hotels. Also, you can play mini golf on the course located by Spa Hotel Imperial. There is the option of playing tennis on the courts located near the local football field. In the surroundings, you will find 12 golf courses, and the nearest course - an 18-hole one - is located about 6 km from Františkovy Lázně in the town of Hazlov. Read the detailed information on sports activities.
- Do you have the option of internet access?
Yes, there is Wi-Fi access in all spa hotels, without an additional fee in the four-star hotels and for a fee in the three-star hotels. At reception (the lobby bar, halls, or social rooms), all hotel guests have free access to a computer with the internet, as well as free Wi-Fi access.
- What is the best way to get to Františkovy Lázně? Are there any limits for vehicle entry into the town centre?
The hotels Belvedere and Dr Adler are in the spa zone, into which you must pay a fee of CZK 50 to enter by car. The fee is paid in cash at the machine located at the entrance into the spa zone. The fee only covers entering the zone for the shortest time necessary (for unloading or loading luggage, etc.), not parking. Guests of the hotels are exempt from this fee on the day of their arrival or departure.
You can find detailed information on how to get to Františkovy Lázně here.
- Is there any sort of spa stay fee that is paid? What are the other types of fees - e.g., cancellation fees, booking a specific room, surcharges, and discounts for different types of board, etc.?
All fees and further information are clearly stated in the Negotiated Price List.
Select a stay