- Unique worldwide, the most beautiful historical town of the Czech Republic.
- The first peat spa in the world.
- The first mention of its therapeutic springs dates to 1502, and the town has been a spa since 1793.
- A popular spa resort among the European aristocracy and historical figures.
- The town is nominated to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- A traditional spa for treating infertility, the locomotor system, the digestive system, and much more.
Lázeňské pobyty jsou bezpečné
You can feel safe while staying with us. Our system of prevention significantly goes above and beyond the obligations given by the law or the current measures taken as part of the state of emergency.