Welcome to this town with a two-hundred-year-old spa history. Františkovy Lázně is a spa oasis with an unmistakable atmosphere, situated in the most pristine natural surroundings.
- Unique worldwide, the most beautiful historical town of the Czech Republic.
- The town is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The first peat spa in the world.
- The first mention of its therapeutic springs dates to 1502, and the town has been a spa since 1793.
- A popular spa resort among the European aristocracy and historical figures.
- A traditional spa for treating infertility, the locomotor system, the digestive system, and much more.
You can feel safe while staying with us. Our system of prevention significantly goes above and beyond the obligations given by the law or the current measures taken as part of the state of emergency.
The therapeutic powers of nature, traditional recipes, and modern methods. We are specialists not only in treating infertility, but also the locomotor system, the digestive tract, the heart, and the blood vessels.
NATURAL THERAPEUTIC RESOURCES
The unique peat, therapeutic mineral springs, the natural gas, and pristine nature make up the effective recipe for your good health.
HISTORY AND THE PRESENT
More than 200 years of experience in the most beautiful historic town of the Czech Republic. This is where spa history is made.
AQUAFORUM AQUA PARK
The largest and most beautiful aquapark of Czech spa towns offers a lot of fun for both children and adults.
The most modern clinic
You will not be bored in Františkovy Lázně. Thanks to its many options, guests of all age categories, as well as families with children, will have fun.
Frequently asked questions
Answers to everything you want to know about the spa and spa stays.
TRAVEL TO FRANTIŠKOVY LÁZNĚ
Advice and information on transport to Františkovy Lázně and also on transport around the city.